Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great dip to serve for all your football games.
Make and share this Touchdown Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef or sausage with onion, set aside.
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 8 inch square baking dish.
- Warm cream cheese in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mix taco seasoning and garlic into cream cheese, stir to thoroughly mix.
- Spread cream cheese mix on top of beans.
- Add beef or sausage on top of cheese mixture.
- Chop tomatoes and add on top of meat.
- Top everything with shredded cheese.
- Heat at 350 degrees until warm, usually 20 minutes.