Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great dip to serve for all your football games.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef or 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Brown beef or sausage with onion, set aside.
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 8 inch square baking dish.
- Warm cream cheese in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mix taco seasoning and garlic into cream cheese, stir to thoroughly mix.
- Spread cream cheese mix on top of beans.
- Add beef or sausage on top of cheese mixture.
- Chop tomatoes and add on top of meat.
- Top everything with shredded cheese.
- Heat at 350 degrees until warm, usually 20 minutes.