This dip is to die for!!! I use jalapeno flavored refried beans and top the dip with fresh, seeded jalapenos, because my family likes it extra spicy! This dip is EASY and certainly a crowd pleaser! I found this recipe in one of my Pampered Chef Cookbooks.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can pitted ripe olives
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Spread the refried beans in a square stone baker (or a 9-inch square baking dish).
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and garlic.
- Mix well with electric mixer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions and cilantro on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Tortilla Chips!