1/4 Photos of Touchdown Taco Dip
Kim D.'s Note:
This dip is to die for!!! I use jalapeno flavored refried beans and top the dip with fresh, seeded jalapenos, because my family likes it extra spicy! This dip is EASY and certainly a crowd pleaser! I found this recipe in one of my Pampered Chef Cookbooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can pitted ripe olives
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
- 1Spread the refried beans in a square stone baker (or a 9-inch square baking dish).
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and garlic.
- 3Mix well with electric mixer.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
- 5Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 6Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions and cilantro on top.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with Tortilla Chips!
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Touchdown Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 467.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pitted ripe olives