1/5 Photos of Touchdown Pepperoni Pizza Sandwich
This is a hybrid of a pizza and a sandwich--in one handy little package. Mix-n-match to adjust for your own personal tastes. I dreamed this up while in line at the check-out knowing I needed something quick to satisfy DS who was anxious to get over to his friend's to watch the game on the big screen TV. DH and the Peanut Gallery thought this rated five stars! Hope you do, too! IDEA: Use the toaster oven OR a panini-maker to get these sammies to the peak of perfection!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For one sandwich
- 1Spread mayonnaise on one slice and pizza or spaghetti sauce on the other slice.
- 2Lay pepperoni slices on the pizza sauce and the cheese over the top of that.
- 3Sprinkle Parmesan on the mayonnaise slice.
- 4Pop both pieces into the toaster oven (or put together and use a panini maker) until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- 5Fold sides together, and serve while warm.
- 6VARIATION: try this with your favorite pizza toppings OR cheeses.
- 7SERVING SUGGESTION: Cut on point into four pieces and use as "appetizers" or little kid-wiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Touchdown Pepperoni Pizza Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.5
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 930.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g