Recipe by cellogirl2
I got this from the McCormick newsletter. I was going to make it for our church's chili feed in February, but I forgot to get the meat. Oh well. :)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package mccormick chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.