1/3 Photos of Touch of Orient Chicken for the Crock Pot OAMC
5 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe off an email list years ago. My family really enjoys this. This freezes really well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken crock pot.
- 2In a bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and tomato sauce.
- 3Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low for about 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 4Remove to a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 5To Freeze: Cool, bag, label and freeze(package sesame seeds separate and add when reheating)
- 6To Serve: Warm in microwave to desired temperature and top with the sesame seeds
- 7Note: To toast sesame seeds: Preheat oven to 350°. Spread sesame seeds in a 9-inch pie or cake pan. Toast about 5 minutes or until golden. Or toast seeds in a dry skillet over low heat 3 or 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Touch of Orient Chicken for the Crock Pot OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 1597.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 16.2 g