I got this recipe off an email list years ago. My family really enjoys this. This freezes really well.
- Place chicken crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and tomato sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low for about 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove to a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- To Freeze: Cool, bag, label and freeze(package sesame seeds separate and add when reheating)
- To Serve: Warm in microwave to desired temperature and top with the sesame seeds
- Note: To toast sesame seeds: Preheat oven to 350°. Spread sesame seeds in a 9-inch pie or cake pan. Toast about 5 minutes or until golden. Or toast seeds in a dry skillet over low heat 3 or 4 minutes.