Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Sometimes you need cookies, but you don't want to spend a lot of time making them. A cake mix does the trick. I frosted these with chocolate frosting. Serving size is estimated. Recipe courtesy of 101 Things To Do With a Cake Mix.
- 16 1⁄4 ounces cake mix, any flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup margarine (I used butter)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend half of cake mix, eggs, honey, margarine, and flour, then beat until fluffy, mixing in rest of cake mix.
- Roll into small balls.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.