Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick stovetop and microwave dish. It can be a side or main dish with mushrooms, green mild chilies or chopped canned pimentos if desired. Tots are frozen precooked pressed potatoes.
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml flour
- 591.47 ml low-fat milk
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, minced
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 2 slice dry toast
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 709.77-946.36 ml tater tots (potatoes)
- Pam cooking spray
- In saucepan, add margarine, flour and milk.
- Turn to medium low heat. Wisk until all ingredients are mixed and stir until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add dry mustard, salt and pepper and stir until mixed.
- Add minced eggs and sliced mushroom if desired.
- Cook until hot and thickened.
- Spray Pam in round flat casserole dish.
- Add Tots.
- Microwave 5 minutes 80% power.
- Pour sauce over the top.
- Add shredded cheese if desired.
- Cut toast in 1 inch wide long strips.
- Place on top of the sauce.
- Microwave 4-5 minutes at 80% Power.