Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a quick stovetop and microwave dish. It can be a side or main dish with mushrooms, green mild chilies or chopped canned pimentos if desired. Tots are frozen precooked pressed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 2 slices dry toast
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 3 -4 cups tater tots (potatoes)
- Pam cooking spray
- 1In saucepan, add margarine, flour and milk.
- 2Turn to medium low heat. Wisk until all ingredients are mixed and stir until sauce starts to thicken.
- 3Add dry mustard, salt and pepper and stir until mixed.
- 4Add minced eggs and sliced mushroom if desired.
- 5Cook until hot and thickened.
- 6Spray Pam in round flat casserole dish.
- 7Add Tots.
- 8Microwave 5 minutes 80% power.
- 9Pour sauce over the top.
- 10Add shredded cheese if desired.
- 11Cut toast in 1 inch wide long strips.
- 12Place on top of the sauce.
- 13Microwave 4-5 minutes at 80% Power.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tots With Deviled Egg Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 370.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: