1 hr 10 mins
Shanna Hartung's Note:
This fabulous pizza is made with a zucchini crust and is great for people on South Beach or another low-carb or low-glycemic diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press grated zucchini in paper towels or cheesecloth to remove excess moisture.
- 2Combine zucchini, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic salt, and ground black pepper in bowl.
- 3Spread on Pam-sprayed pizza pan (or directly onto pizza stone) as crust.
- 4Bake crust at 350F for 25 minutes or until browned.
- 5Spread tomato paste over crust.
- 6Layer sliced tomatoes over paste and brush with olive oil.
- 7Sprinkle herbs over tomatoes.
- 8Cover with mozarella cheese and desired toppings.
- 9Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Totally Vegged Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 383.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g