Recipe by French Tart
Just inflate a plastic palm tree, blow up a plastic monkey (!!), hang up a hammock, brush up on your limbo dancing skills......"How Low Can You Go".....and sip on this rum punch - close your eyes and imagine you are there.............Totally Tropical!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle light rum
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 6 oranges, juice of
- 6 limes, juice of
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 quarts ginger ale
- orange slice (to garnish)
- maraschino cherry, cherries (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine rum, pineapple juice, juice of oranges, juice of limes and sugar.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Chill, serve over ice in glass, garnish.
- (For a special flavour -- top each serving of punch with 1 oz of Malibu Coconut Rum).