I don't like "burn" sensations, but I do like flavor. I hope you find this enjoyable.
Make and share this Totally Tempestuous Tater Tots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly coat 10" pie pan with cooking spray.
- Distribute Tater Tots evenly on pie pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper (to taste) over Tater Tots.
- Sprinkle Tabasco over Tater Tots (ideally 1 drop per tot).
- Lightly spray Tater Tots with Cooking Spray.
- Bake at 400ºF for 25 minutes.
- Lightly tap tray on counter top until all Tater tots are loose.