1/5 Photos of Totally Random Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
I don't quite remember were I got this one but I use to make them a lot and there great for a short notice party or sleep over! There also fun to make and you can add almost anything after dipping it in chocolate! You can use a microwave or a special chocolate melter to melt your chocolate, just make sure if your using a microwave to keep an eye on it ;) You also may need more chocolate depending on how many you want to make. If you want to make then mint chocolate dipped pretzels just add about a teaspoon of mint extract to the melted chocolate =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups white chocolate, chocolate chips
- 24 pretzels (You can use the ones that look like sticks to if you wish)
- 1 cup of any topping you like such as candy sprinkles, coconut, crushed peacons, etc
- 1Melt you Chocolate chips in the microwave or chocolate melter for as long as it takes to make the chocolate smooth and easy to use.
- 2Then using a fork put the pretzel on the fork and dip has much as you feel necessary. (If your using a stick like pretzel you can just hold it and dip if you like).
- 3Before chocolate cools sprinkle on your sprinkles,coconut,crushed peacons,etc.
- 4Put in fridge for about 10mins to harden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Totally Random Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: