I don't quite remember were I got this one but I use to make them a lot and there great for a short notice party or sleep over! There also fun to make and you can add almost anything after dipping it in chocolate! You can use a microwave or a special chocolate melter to melt your chocolate, just make sure if your using a microwave to keep an eye on it ;) You also may need more chocolate depending on how many you want to make. If you want to make then mint chocolate dipped pretzels just add about a teaspoon of mint extract to the melted chocolate =)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups white chocolate, chocolate chips
- 24 pretzels (You can use the ones that look like sticks to if you wish)
- 1 cup of any topping you like such as candy sprinkles, coconut, crushed peacons, etc
- Melt you Chocolate chips in the microwave or chocolate melter for as long as it takes to make the chocolate smooth and easy to use.
- Then using a fork put the pretzel on the fork and dip has much as you feel necessary. (If your using a stick like pretzel you can just hold it and dip if you like).
- Before chocolate cools sprinkle on your sprinkles,coconut,crushed peacons,etc.
- Put in fridge for about 10mins to harden.