1/1 Photo of Totally Healthy Granola Brownies
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Moist and Delicious Brownies that are Healthy, Low Calorie and a great source of Vitamins which means they are Good for you too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all purpose wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened (I use Parkey Light)
- 1 cup total cereal, crushed
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut, shredded (I use Mounds Coconut)
- 1/2 cup nuts, crushed (I use pecans and Walnuts)
- 1 cup dried fruit, reconstituted (soaked in water till soft again and drained, I use Dates and Cranberries)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup instant oats (I use Quaker brand)
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Beat Sugars and Butter together until creamy.
- 3Next add Honey, Vanilla, and Egg whites.
- 4Combined dry ingredients (Cereals, Flour, Salt, etc.) and add to the butter and sugar mixture.
- 5Using a large spoon to stir, add the Fruit, Nuts, and Coconut.
- 6Press mixture firmly into a Greased or sprayed 9x13 Cake pan.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes or until Golden Brown.
- 8Using a sharp knife slice Brownies while they are still warm.
- 9Let cool and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Totally Healthy Granola Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: