Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grilled Salmon AND Lettuce!
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 head endive
- 1 head radicchio
- 1 dash extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- Grill the salmon and cut into four portions.
- Cut each head of lettuce in half.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill until lettuce wilts and chars slightly.
- Chop the lettuce.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Divide into four portions and top with a salmon filet.