Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We had a family reunion not too long ago. And they served this pizza there. Since the caterers made it, my grandma wouldn't know. But I asked one of the servers and she told me that it was a top secret recipe and that was kinda code for: she didn't know!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 already prepared pizza crust or 1 flat bread
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 large tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cooked
- 1 small red pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms
- Open package of cream cheese and put into a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over crust.
- Chop tomato, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Spread vegetables over cream cheese.
- Top with chicken and cheese.
- Hope you ENJOY!