Recipe by Southern Mama
A friend of mine gave me this recipe. It's super easy and really good. It's one of our favorites.
Top Review by GiGi in Texas
Amazing! I brown ground turkey and freeze it for nights when I have forgotten to thaw whatever I was planning to cook, and Voila! A tasty dinner everyone loves. We serve it with Tostitos.
- 1 lb beef (can use chicken or turkey)
- 1 onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 -3 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix