Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These pancakes are made with Bisquick and the name says it all! If you'd like an extra special pancake breakfast, feel free to add a half a cup or so of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or chocolate chips, etc. Drizzle with your favorite syrup and savor the morning!
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients until well-blended.
- Pour mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into hot skillet.
- Cook until edges are dry; turn, and cook until golden.
- Note; You may also use a griddle, lightly greased and heated to 375F for these.
Nice pancake. TY, CC for sharing.
These turned out really well for bisquick! I used mixed berries that you buy from Costco. I also used Syrup for Blueberry Pancakes for the syrup. We had this for our Easter breakfast. It was nice to have such a fast recipe on Easter that also tasted good! Thanks will make again!
Made these this morning for my dh who has been wanting pancakes for a while now. Only change I made was to omit the vanilla. Really easy to make. Thanks for sharing!