Recipe by Christmas Carol
These pancakes are made with Bisquick and the name says it all! If you'd like an extra special pancake breakfast, feel free to add a half a cup or so of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or chocolate chips, etc. Drizzle with your favorite syrup and savor the morning!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup berries, of your choice or 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup pecans (etc) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients until well-blended.
- Pour mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into hot skillet.
- Cook until edges are dry; turn, and cook until golden.
- Note; You may also use a griddle, lightly greased and heated to 375F for these.