Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my sister, Pam, although I'm not sure where she got it. I made this for a party at a friend's place, making enough for two decent sized bowls. One of the guests was so enthralled with the dip, he literally stood at the buffet table and ate cracker-load after cracker-load of this dip. It was crazy. Then it occurred to me that it wasn't his fault - this dip is really quite addictive!!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (65 g) package corned beef, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into oven-safe dish and cook at 325 for 10 minutes.