Recipe by Baby Kato
This pretty, refreshing drink is so good, you won't believe it. You can always add a shot of your favourite vodka to it. Personally I love it mixed with ginger wine or sparkling wine.
Top Review by mamashakesit
We had some really good high-end pears to use up and made this drink for Christmas with friends...it was an incredibly fun day...this drink was really tasty and added to the festive feeling. Couldn't find candied ginger, so used some dry spice and added banana's to one batch...and yes, we added vodka...lots of it!!!
- 2 large Anjou pears
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blackberrie
- 3⁄4 cup pear juice, chilled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon candied ginger, shredded
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lime slices, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and core the pears.
- Put the prepared pears, raspberries, blackberries, pear juice, honey and candied ginger into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the berry mixture nto a chilled glass and garnish with a lime slice, sit back, take off your shoes and enjoy.