Recipe by LisasSimpleLife
I came up with this recipe while trying to find ways to add more coconut oil, and healthy foods into my diet. What better way than a cereal muffin recipe using Total Cereal?
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups Total cereal (or generic)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk (or other milk)
- 1⁄4 cup stevia (or to taste)
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, blend all ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Add in chocolate chips after blending.
- Fill 12 medium sized muffin cups with the batter, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool in the fridge until ready to serve.