Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Try it and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
- 6 granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- hot sauce
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 0.5 (7 ounce) bagof tostitos brand 100% white corn restaurant style tortilla chips
- Dice and peel apples.
- Combine lemon juice and cornstarch, butter and apples.
- Place in a buttered pie pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
- Mix crushed TOSTITOS Tortilla Chips, flour and brown sugar until the mixture is crumbly.
- Cover the apple crisp with the mixture. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until brown. Garnish the outside of the dish with whole TOSTITOS Tortilla Chips.