Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
another great way to have your appetizer. The variations you can make from this idea are endless!
Make and share this Tostito Scoops Appetizer Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 11 ounces tostito scoops tortilla chips
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- ranch dressing
- shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 diced red pepper (optional)
- cut up chicken and cook till done. add taco seasoning, minced onion and water. simmer 5-10 minutes. cool and shred up.
- Place teaspoonful and fill each scoop with chicken, dollop a 1/4 teaspoons or so ranch (or can sub. sour cream.) dressing on each. sprinkle shredded cheese on next and red peppers if desired. bake to melt cheese at 350 degrees about 10 minutes.
- You can use your imagination and use ground beef instead or maybe even try your favorite dip, chili or refried beans and salsa in the scoops! Enjoy.