1/4 Photos of Tostado Casserole
Another comfort food from my childhood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain off fat. Add 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce and the taco seasoning; mix well.
- 3Line bottom of a 9x13 casserole with two cups corn chips. Crush remaining corn chips; set aside.
- 4Spoon meat mixture over corn chips.
- 5Combine remaining tomato sauce and the refried beans. Spread over the meat.
- 6Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and crushed corn chips. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tostado Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 753.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: