1/2 Photos of Tostadas With Goat Cheese and Salsa
From goodcooking by Chef John V This is light delicious and refreshing! It is suggested to serve this with cold drinks -- it makes a great pair with iced tea or a frosty margarita! yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil 2 baking sheets with olive oil. Arrange tortillas on the baking sheets.
- 3Spread salsa on the tortillas and sprinkle with cilantro. Top with goat cheese and chives.
- 4Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Cut each tostada into 4 wedges and serve hot as an appetizer.
- 5If you like it hot, add a few jalapeno slices to each wedge.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tostadas With Goat Cheese and Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 496.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: