Recipe by SweetySJD
This is from Fitness magazine. They say it's like a taco salad without the deep-fried shell. Use low-fat cheese and sour cream for less fat.
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray and saute onions over medium heat until brown.
- Stir in beans and hot sauce; cook and stir until heated through.
- Mash beans and mix in half the salsa.
- Wipe out skillet.
- Over medium heat, toast tortillas on both sides until slightly crisp.
- Spread tortillas with bean mixture.
- Top each tortilla with corn, cheese and jalapeno.
- Broil until cheese is bubbly.
- Top each with lettuce, sour cream and remaining salsa.