Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen with changes to account for my family's liking.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, drained and cut up
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Cook ground beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat. Add canned tomatoes, picante sauce and cumin. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 10 minute
- Place tortillas on 14" pizza pan or large baking sheet, overlapping to form a 14" round. Spread sausage mixture over tortillas to within 1/2" of edge. Bake at 350°F for 25 minute
- Top with cheese. Bake 5 minute or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and chopped tomato. Cut into wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce, if desired. Garnish with olives.