- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Brown beef in skillet, drain.
- Add 1 1/2 cup tomato sauce and the taco seasoning.
- Line bottom of 2 qt shallow baking dish with 2 cups corn chips.
- Crush remaining corn chips, set aside.
- Spoon meat mixture over corn chips in baking dish.
- Combine remaining tomato sauce and the beans; spread over meat.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and crushed corn chips and bake another 7 minutes.