Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This yummy recipe makes for great lunch or light dinner. You can make it more hardy meal by adding grilled chopped chicken to it. Needs to chill for at least 1 hour.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated chicken-filled tortellini
- 4 cups lettuce leaves, shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook and drain tortellinis as directed on packages.
- Mix lettuce, basil, tomatoes and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in tortellinis.
- Mix oil, vinegar and mustard and toss with tortellini mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chilled.
SO GOOD, I whipped this up in a minute, the only thing I changed was I added in some garlic powder, salt and pepper to the dressing, and topped it with feta cheese, DH will enjoy this for lunch today, thanks Asha!...Kitten:)