Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 2 macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 head red leaf lettuce or 1⁄4 head romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 medium apple, cored and cubed
- 1⁄3 cup mandarin orange, canned in water and drained
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Combine lettuce, apple cubes, mandarin oranges, tuna and macadamia nuts in a large salad bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice in a small cup to create dressing.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss.