Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Simple and Delicious march/april 2006 issue (formerly TOH's Qucik Cooking)
Make and share this Tossed Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce hearts or 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon, strips warmed and crumbled (ready-to-serve)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup slivered almonds
- 2⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, spinach and onions.
- Add the bacon, oranges, chicken, mozzarella cheese and almonds; toss gently.
- Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.