Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Peel the avocado and cut into bite size pieces.
- Peel the orange, remove seeds, and cut into bite size pieces.
- Chop up the iceberg lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Blend the mayonnaise with the orange juice to thin.
- More orange juice may be added, if necessary.
- Put all ingredients into a salad bowl and toss until well blended.
This salad is very simple to make and it is very colorful and presents itself nicely on the table or on a buffet. I used romaine lettuce instead of iceberg. It's a very light salad that has a nice contrast of flavors. Thanks for sharing your recipe Chris R!