Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Not a very good name, is it?
- 14 ounces caramels
- 4 fluid ounces milk
- 4 fluid ounces melted unsalted butter
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Combine the caramels and 2 fluid ounces of milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the caramels are melted; set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, dry cake mix, nuts and the remaining 2 fluid ounces of milk and mix.
- Press half of the mixture into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 325°F for six minutes.
- As soon as crust is finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Spread the caramel mixture over chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle the remaining cake mixture over the caramel.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake at 325°F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool and then cut into squares.
i think its a cute name for a rich bar thanks for posting this