Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Note: You can barbecue the lamb if you prefer. Cook on medium-high for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- 36.97 ml peanut oil
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 orange, juice of
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 320 g lamb fillets
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 1 bunch rocket, washed, dried, stems removed
Fresh mango chutney
- 1 mango, peeled, diced
- 59.16 ml mango chutney
- 14.79 ml chopped of fresh mint
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh coriander
- Combine the peanut oil, cumin, lemon juice and orange juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb fillets into a shallow glass or ceramic dish and pour the marinade over. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 190°C Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Remove the lamb fillets from the marinade and place on the lined baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile: to make the fresh mango chutney, combine the mango, mango chutney, mint and coriander in a bowl.
- Cut the lamb across the grain into slices. Top half of each tortilla with the rocket and then the lamb. Spoon 1 tbs of the fresh mango chutney over each tortilla. Fold the tortillas in half and serve.