Note: You can barbecue the lamb if you prefer. Cook on medium-high for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 orange, juice of
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 320 g lamb fillets
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 1 bunch rocket, washed, dried, stems removed
Fresh mango chutney
- 1Combine the peanut oil, cumin, lemon juice and orange juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb fillets into a shallow glass or ceramic dish and pour the marinade over. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2Preheat oven to 190°C Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- 3Remove the lamb fillets from the marinade and place on the lined baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile: to make the fresh mango chutney, combine the mango, mango chutney, mint and coriander in a bowl.
- 5Cut the lamb across the grain into slices. Top half of each tortilla with the rocket and then the lamb. Spoon 1 tbs of the fresh mango chutney over each tortilla. Fold the tortillas in half and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortillas With Spicy Lamb & Fresh Mango Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 996.3
- Calories from Fat 603
- Total Fat 67.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 679.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: