Recipe by Kimke
These are a favorite at my husband's office. We love to have them and they get hotter with time. Perfect party food or for a work carry-in.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes or 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 garden salsa pepper (optional)
- chopped lettuce or spinach
- 9 -10 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Any hot peppers will do.
- They can either be fresh or dried.
- It tastes good both ways.
- Soften the cream cheese slightly in the microwave 15-30 seconds.
- Mix it all together.
- Spread a layer on about 3/4ths of a tortilla.
- Cover with a little lettuce.
- Roll it up.
- Drink some beer to cool your tongue afterlicking the big chunk of pepper off your finger.
- Stick them in the fridge for about an hour.
- Have a little more beer.
- Take them out and cut them into bite size pieces.