1/1 Photo of Tortilla Wraps
These are a favorite at my husband's office. We love to have them and they get hotter with time. Perfect party food or for a work carry-in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Any hot peppers will do.
- 2They can either be fresh or dried.
- 3It tastes good both ways.
- 4Soften the cream cheese slightly in the microwave 15-30 seconds.
- 5Mix it all together.
- 6Spread a layer on about 3/4ths of a tortilla.
- 7Cover with a little lettuce.
- 8Roll it up.
- 9Drink some beer to cool your tongue afterlicking the big chunk of pepper off your finger.
- 10Stick them in the fridge for about an hour.
- 11Have a little more beer.
- 12Take them out and cut them into bite size pieces.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 240.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g