Recipe by Little Bee
A different and healthy twist for a sandwich. I make these ahead to brown bag for lunch.
Top Review by Amanda Beth
Yum! These were so good! No one here likes avocado but me, so I subbed taco seasoning. This is seriously delicious stuff. I used leftover roast beef, which I warmed just a little in the microwave. Shoot me now, cause these are so good! Thanks Little Bee, for a mucho delicioso lunch!
- 6 ounces frozen avocado dip, thawed
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas (warm in microwave - 10 seconds on high)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked beef or 8 ounces turkey
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 4 ounces shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- alfalfa sprout (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine avocado dip and cream cheese; blend dip.
- Spread each tortilla evenly with avocado mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Arrange slices of meat, cheese, lettuce and sprouts over avocado mixture. Spoon on desired salsa.
- Roll up each tortilla; secure with toothpicks. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.