Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came from my friend Julie. She made many of these for me while I was pregnant with my second child. They are very addicting! Cooking time is actually 'chill' time
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced
- 10 (6 inch) tortillas or 10 (8 inch) tortillas
- picante sauce
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas and picante sauce.
- Spread a thin amount over tortillas making two stacks of layered tortillas.
- Chill. Cut into wedges.
- Serve with picante sauce.
I have made these twice in 3 days! They are so easy. Everyone loved them. I forgot the green chilies in the 2nd batch. They were not as good with out them. I added a little grated, sharp cheddar to the 2nd batch but think I will follow the recipe exactly as written next time. No need or desire to tweek this recipe!
I have made these several times and everytime I get asked for the recipe. They are delicious.