Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from Oklahoma Cafe and is just good! Make sure pimiento and chiles are well drained so rolls slice nicely.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canmild chpd green chilies, drained
- 1 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (may substitute real bacon bits)
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento, drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- garlic salt
- 6 -8 large flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, except tortillas, and combine well.
- Spread mixture 1/8" thick on each tortilla.
- Tightly roll each, jelly roll-style.
- Chill several hours and then cut into 1/2" slices and serve.