1/4 Photos of Tortilla Veggie Melts
A tasty meal to throw together to use leftover veggies. It makes a great lunch, dinner or even a snack. You can use different veggies to your liking. This recipe is for 2 melts, but you can adjust for more servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 wheat flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml shredded lettuce
- 1 medium shredded carrot
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese (or any kind you like)
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce (Use vegetarian version to make this recipe suitable for vegetarians.)
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat olive oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
- 2Add carrot, onion, tomato, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and salt-n-pepper to taste. Cook until onion is almost translucent, then add lettuce.
- 3Steam warm tortillas in the microwave, or just have at room temperature.
- 4Keep stirring, and when vegetables are tender, divide into two equal portions, and place shredded cheese over each portion.
- 5Get warm plate ready with tortillas.
- 6When cheese is melted over veggies, use spatula and lift each half portion in middle of tortilla.
- 7Fold sandwich as you wish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Veggie Melts
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.4
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 1172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: