Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another 1 2 3 dessert that I got out of the Womandays magazine.
- 4 fajita-size flour tortillas (6 to 7 inch)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 pint vanilla raspberry swirl frozen yogurt
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Crumple each of four 20 inch strips of foil into a ball; place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Cut twenty-eight 8 x 1/2 inch strips from paper.
- Spray both sides of tortillas with nonspray, place in a single layer on wax paper.
- Lay paper strips on torillas; sprinkle each torilla with 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar.
- Carefully lift off strips.
- Center a torilla, cinnamon-sugar side down,over each ball.
- Gently press torilla around foil to shape.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove torillas from foil with tongs.
- TO SERVE: Drop scoops of frozen yogurt into tuilles.
- Garnish with fresh mintsprigs, if desired.