Recipe by COOKGIRl
From Kraft. Here I've spruced up a recipe by using more nutritious whole wheat tortillas and homemade instead of store bought salsa. Tasty Dish approved by proxy.
- 2 (7 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup refried beans (pinto or black beans)
- 1⁄4 cup cooked brown rice (my addition)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mild salsa
- baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
Directions See How It's Made
- If you wish, you can lightly warm the tortillas, beans and rice before preparing.
- Divide and spread the refried beans, brown rice and cream cheese onto the two tortillas.
- Spoon on the salsa.
- Garnish with a few spinach leaves.
- Fold in half then in half again.