Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious! So many variations possible too...let your imagination go.
- Start your stack with one tortilla on the bottom.
- Spread with 1/2 of one flavor of cream cheese (I used Garden Vegetable, Chive and Spinach Artichoke for mine).
- Place another tortilla on top and spread with 1/2 of a different flavor of cream cheese.
- Place another tortilla on top and spread with 1/2 of the last flavor of cream cheese.
- Continue the pattern until all cream cheese is gone and end with a tortilla on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight if you've got time.
- Cut into 8 pieces like a pie.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/members/subm/editr2?oc=linkback.