1/1 Photo of Tortilla Tower
Easy and delicious! So many variations possible too...let your imagination go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start your stack with one tortilla on the bottom.
- 2Spread with 1/2 of one flavor of cream cheese (I used Garden Vegetable, Chive and Spinach Artichoke for mine).
- 3Place another tortilla on top and spread with 1/2 of a different flavor of cream cheese.
- 4Place another tortilla on top and spread with 1/2 of the last flavor of cream cheese.
- 5Continue the pattern until all cream cheese is gone and end with a tortilla on top.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight if you've got time.
- 7Cut into 8 pieces like a pie.
- 8Read more at: http://www.food.com/members/subm/editr2?oc=linkback.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Tower
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.3
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.4 mg
- Sodium 565.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 12.5 g