Recipe by BarbJG
This is a good, quick mexican recipe that I enjoy making and is soooo good. I take this to pot luck dinners and it always goes over well.
Top Review by Pot Scrubber
A max of twenty minutes should heat it all the way through since it is warm to begin with. Hope that helps. This sounds very simple that a beginner cook could make successfully.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 453.59 g can tomato sauce
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, grated (or more)
- 42.52 g chili seasoning mix (packaged)
- 118.29 ml black olives, sliced
- 6 corn tortillas (or more)
- 113.39 g can green chilies, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef and onion, brown and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili mix and olives.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Layer tortillas, meat sauce and cheese in at least a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with olives and cheese.
- Coover and heat in oven at 350 degrees to melt cheese.