Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great finger food for any gathering.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, chopped
- 12 tortillas, taco size
- Put cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Mix in tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno peppers, green olives, and black olives into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of the mixture and roll up.
- Chill rolls in fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Cut rolls into 1 inch pieces and serve on a platter.