Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in the newspaper several years ago.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 3⁄4 cup grated American cheese, divided
- 24 tortilla chips
- Saute onion and green pepper in margarine.
- Add soups and broth.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and green chiles and simmer 10 minutes more.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese and tortilla chips.
- Serve hot garnished with more cheese.