Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
tortilla soup that you can put salsa
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup of chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheese
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Bell Pepper, Onion, and cumin; cook for 3-4 min.
- or until tender.
- Stir in broth and corn.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 min.
- Serve in soup bowls.
- Add tortilla chips and cheese.