Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
Deicious.... Appetizer for 4 or dinner for 2! This fantastic recipe is from a Mexican Grocer site.
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 large pineapple, peeled cored and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 20 shrimp (uncooked, peeled and deveined)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the pineapple, peppers, onion, cilantro, parsley, chili and 1/2 of the oil and lime juice together in a medium glass bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill for 50 minutes.
- Prepare the BBQ (High heat).
- Combine the remaining oil and lime juice together and add shrimp; toss to coat with marinade. Grill until opaque, about 1 minute per side.
- Grill tortillas on each side for 30 seconds.
- Place 5 shrimp onto each tortilla. Spoon on salsa and serve.