Deicious.... Appetizer for 4 or dinner for 2! This fantastic recipe is from a Mexican Grocer site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 large pineapple, peeled cored and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 20 shrimp (uncooked, peeled and deveined)
- 1Combine the pineapple, peppers, onion, cilantro, parsley, chili and 1/2 of the oil and lime juice together in a medium glass bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill for 50 minutes.
- 2Prepare the BBQ (High heat).
- 3Combine the remaining oil and lime juice together and add shrimp; toss to coat with marinade. Grill until opaque, about 1 minute per side.
- 4Grill tortillas on each side for 30 seconds.
- 5Place 5 shrimp onto each tortilla. Spoon on salsa and serve.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Shrimp Grill
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.2
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 214.5 mg
- Sodium 442.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 27.0 g