Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh blend of veggies for an unbelievable taste thats always fresh. Great for parties and games alike. And flavor to your desire, from mild to hot hot hot. This makes 7 cups (56 oz) and on average the normal salsa containers only have 15.
- 907.18 g can diced tomatoes
- 177.44 ml Ortega green chilie
- 236.59 ml green onion, finely chopped (scallions)
- 354.88 ml yellow onions, chopped
- 177.44 ml cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 177.44 ml jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (use to flavor from mild to hot)
- 59.14 ml sweet pepper, chopped (optional)
- 29.58 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml salt
- Add all ingredients and mix in a large bowl. Refridgerate for about an hour before serving.
This is a very good pico de gallo. It is much like the one we use only we don't use hot peppers. Bravo on this great combination!