Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh blend of veggies for an unbelievable taste thats always fresh. Great for parties and games alike. And flavor to your desire, from mild to hot hot hot. This makes 7 cups (56 oz) and on average the normal salsa containers only have 15.
- 1 (32 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup Ortega green chilie
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped (scallions)
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (use to flavor from mild to hot)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Add all ingredients and mix in a large bowl. Refridgerate for about an hour before serving.
This is a very good pico de gallo. It is much like the one we use only we don't use hot peppers. Bravo on this great combination!