Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I went to a friend's baby shower and had these for the first time ever. I thought they tasted so great, I asked her mom for the recipe. I tried it at home and took them to work to share with co-workers and rceived nothing, but compliments. Hope you like them as much as I do.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dip mix, powder
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 stalks green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 -2 pinch black olives (3-4, finely chopped) or 1 -2 pinch from a can of finely chopped black olives
- 2 -3 large tortillas (burrito sized)
- Mix cream cheese with ranch powder dip thoroughly.
- Mix in the red bell pepper, green onions, and black olives.
- Spread onto tortillas.
- Roll tortillas.
- Can be served immediately, but tastes better if refrigerated for at least one hour or longer.
- When ready to serve, cut into slices.